9 out of 10 men like girls with big boobs.
And the 10th guy likes the other 9 guys.
20 Pieces of Relationship Advice You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Learn What You Have In Common. They say that opposites attract but at the core of every great relationship, there are some elements that both parities agree on. Things like religion, goals, integrity and family life are usually very important. Know what is important to you and learn what is important to them and don’t compromise on your core values just because you don’t want to be alone.
- Let It Happen Naturally. In a healthy relationship, both parties are comfortable. It is convenient and equally as fulfilling for both people and nothing has to be forced. If you find yourself trying to force everything happen exactly the way you want it to, there may be a problem there.
- Show Affection. Now, no one is saying that you have to get it on in the middle of a Wal-Mart, but don’t be afraid to show your partner that you’re attracted to them. Depending on where you are, PDA can be inappropriate but there is nothing wrong with holding hands or sneaking a kiss no matter where you are.
- Remember Why You Fell In Love. Love is a beautiful thing but those beautiful moments can be overwhelmed by daily routines. Don’t forget what made you hand over your heart in the first place.
- Surprise Them. Being in love is exciting. A great way to keep that excitement alive is to surprise the one you love with something special. Whether it’s a trip to their favorite vacation spot or a single rose after a long day at work, everyone loves a nice surprise.
- Know When You’re Ready To Take The Next Step. Do you feel like it’s time to make a bigger commitment to this person? Do you like it and you want to put a ring on it? Whatever the next step is for you and your partner, make sure you’re ready before taking the plunge. Trust us, when the time is right, you’ll know.
- Be An Asset. No one dreams of becoming an enabler. You can’t be all take and no give if you expect to keep your partner happy. Remember, you have to bring something positive into every relationship you want to last.
- Be Trustworthy. Trust is the most important thing in a healthy relationship. If your partner can’t trust you, how can you expect the relationship to grow?
- Don’t Make Them Your Everything. Some people will ditch their friends when they get into a serious relationship. This is normal to a certain point but when you give up every other relationship or interest outside of your partner, it’s a bad move for everyone involved.
- Laugh Together. Life is serious enough without having a dull relationship. Create lasting memories with your partner that involve laughing and having a good time together.
- creative way to display your favourite photos